Anyone else ever feel like you can paint your nails all professionally and after you’re done you wonder if you’re blind in one eye? Nail Polish – 1 … Sarah – 0. Hahahaha, hello everybody and welcome back to my blog! Today’s post is a something that’s way over due and I’ve decided to finally get it up. I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the beautiful Emma and Julia within the past month or so and a huge thank you goes out to both of these lovely bloggers!
So basically when you’re “tagged” or “nominated” the person before you has given questions for you to answer. You then tag your own favorite bloggers and give them some questions to answer as well! So since I was nominated by two people, I’m going to answer a few of each of their questions. Shall we get started?
Questions from Emma
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- This is such an easy question for me because all I do is talk about it. LONDON. No questions asked, no further thinking required. I’ve never been, so I guess call me crazy but I would definitely live there!
- If you could only use one make-up product for the rest of your life, what product would you use?
- I’ve always been pretty set on my top three products if I ever had to choose but I think if I had to narrow it down to one.. I would say mascara. Reasoning behind this being, even if I have every other product on my face I still feel completely bare without having mascara on. I feel like it really brings a look together and I’d be okay with only leaving the house with mascara on.
- Your favourite food?
- Let me just go ahead and give the most “kid-like” answer. Macaroni and cheese. Hahahaha I’m sorry but it’s honestly been my favorite food for years and years. I do also really enjoy alfredo. I’m a big pasta person!
Questions from Julia
- If you had to create your own product, what would it be and why?
- This is a really good question. I personally think for me, I’d create something that I, myself, would wear no matter what. And, something that’s also extremely versatile for everyone else as well. Lipstick. It’s able to come in many different shades & formulas. Plus it’s easy to pair any look with a great lipstick!
- Which makeup products can’t you live without?
- My Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes mascara, my MAC lipstick in the shade “Twig” (has a special meaning to it), and I think I’m going to go with my Tartelette in Bloom eyeshadow palette from Tarte. Mostly because I just started using it again and I really like when palettes have the option for both “daytime” and “nighttime” looks. Plus the shades are just gorgeous and blend beautifully.
- What is your favourite foundation?
- At this point in time, I actually don’t think I have found my “favorite” foundation. Their are some I like and some I don’t. I did just pick up a new drugstore one from Rimmel today so we’ll see how it goes and how it wears on the face!
The Blogs I Nominate:
My Questions for you:
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- Do you prefer staying in or going out?
- Have you ever been to an amusement park? If so, which one was your favorite and why?
- If you could only wear one lipstick shade for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Which do you prefer to spend the extra money on? Makeup or skincare? Why?
Now onto some greats news. Most of you have probably recently seen the new ending addition to my blog posts – my blog signature. I have placed it on all blog posts – replacing the old one. And I have Zera Zoya to thank for that. She runs the PrettyBlogGraphics store over on Etsy if you want to go check her out. She makes graphics, social media templates, info-graphics, blog signatures, etc. Anything you need for your blog.
I also offer custom blog headers and logos. They start from $27 and go up in prices depending upon how graphically intense the logo or header is.Premade blog headers and logos are worth $10 and customized within 24 hours and delivered via email.-Zera Zoya